Tuesday, March 25, 2014

SOOO Birchbox




 
 
So, Birchbox this month isn't bad but it isn't great either. On the plus side, I received 5 products plus the lifestyle extra, which is a first.



First up is from theBalm cosmetics How "bout Them Apples? in the color Pie.
This is for lips and cheeks and I love it. It's so creamy and smooth.



I also received the Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic face rejuvenator. I have not used this as of yet since it exfoliates and I need all the color in my face that I can get at the moment.
 


Next is the Coola Tinted Matte SPF 30. I haven't used this yet either but since it's snowing outside at the moment, I think you would understand why I have not used this yet. Where I come from, you are outside long enough to walk from the house or store, to the car and vise versa. Once it warms up, I'm sure I'll love it.


Here is the Gena Pedi Cure Foot Treatment Creme. I haven't used this packet yet but I have used this before. I can't say for everyone but personally, it softened the rough spots on my feet only while using a foot buffer thing. What wouldn't soften your feet when being used with a buffer?!


This is StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Day Treatment with Broad Spectrum SPF 30. I have not tried this and am a little afraid to try it. If I happen to like it and would want more, this stuff is $99!! I'm not old enough to be paying crazy prices for miracle creams!


And last but not least, Ghirardelli Intense Dark Cherry Tango chocolate. I am saving this baby for a really bad freaking day. I love that I finally got a full box (in my opinion, anyways). And I love the idea of chocolate in a box. Now if only I could get some hair pieces that everyone used to get. My box would be complete!


Well this was the March Birchbox for me. Like I said, not bad but still not seeming to beat my Ipsy bag. I'll give them a few more months to prove themselves. That's all for now, Have a great evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment