Monday, March 24, 2014

I'm Back! And Freaking OUT!!!!!

So, I know I have been gone for a while but after I quit my job, I joined a gym, bought a tanning package, and have just been enjoying life again. So, I have a Birchbox and an Ipsy post to write about. And I have to recommend this book series. The Lesson Series by Jennifer Conners. A-MAZ-ING. Her first book was a freebie (we all know I love those) but I was completely hooked from then on. There are eight books in the series out and the ninth will be out on Amazon in just a few days. The way that I would describe the Lesson Series is classic romance with a modern twist. Literally. Ginnie, the main character, is coming back from a vacation in hell when she ends up in an accident. Then she's waking up, not in her own life, but as the heroine from every book that she read while on vacation. Sounds odd, right? Another blah book. WRONG! Instantly fell in love with this series. If you want to know just what I'm talking about, go here for A Lesson In Passion, the first book of the series, which is FREE. Check it out. See for your self. And let me know what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment