Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Ipsy Bag March 2014

I have only received 2 Ipsy bags but I think I'm in love! The only complaint I have is that this month, there was only 4 items in the bag. but considering that 2 of the products seem to be full sized, who can complain too much?!
 



 
First up, bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready. It's OK. Not really a color I would pick for myself and it doesn't have much staying power, in my opinion. 


 
This is the NYX eye shadow Love in Rio. I love this! It's very pigmented and in colors that I would pick for myself. Ipsy really hit the nail on the head with this one! I would have picked this even for myself, although I would prefer it not to be so sparkly.

 
 
Next is the Pixi Beauty Flawless Beauty Primer. I have not used this since I will be almost out of my Almay Primer. Which happened to be a new bottle two weeks ago but then some kids decided to paint my bathroom with it. That was a lovely day. LOL. But, back to topic, I can't wait to use this.



Last but not least is the Chella Indigo Blue Eyeliner. Have I ever worn blue eyeliner, HECK NO! Will I ever wear blue eyeliner? Maybe. I usually stick to black or brown but I will try this out and see how it looks when I want to feel a little wild. Maybe even wear it to a Zumba After Dark!



 
Blah bag it came in. Not my favorite and will probably be giving it away.


 
So this was my March Ipsy bag. I do like the products they sent this month. And yet again, I think they beat Birchbox this month. Ipsy is definitely a keeper for this girl here!


No comments:

Post a Comment