Sunday, January 8, 2017

I'm back and it's the dead of winter! FREE PRINTABLE

I'M BACK!! It feels like it has been forever! But I have a new computer and am gearing to get back in the groove!! I hope everyone is doing well. Christmas in the Crazy Household was nuts, as always! The new computer literally sat here until this past weekend because there was no time to set it up. Anyhoo! I did whip up a spread and am sharing it today. Last week was just a washi king of week and it about killed me! It is crazy cold here right now and snowy and this spread reflects it. I also got a new toy from Santa this year, so I will be including cut files! I still haven't been able to get everything off of my old computer yet, so my logo is still MIA. Here is the first spread of 2017! As always, these are for personal use only. If you like it, drop a comment down below! Thanks!

Click here for PDF Winter Woods 1

Click here for PDF Winter Woods 2


Click here for STUDIO3 1


Click here for STUDIO3 2



Click here for STUDIO3 3


If you would like to share your spread with me, my Instagram is crazymomdesignz


2 comments:

  1. Again...gorgeous! and Thank You!!! What are "studio3" files?

    ReplyDelete