Saturday, October 8, 2016

Dreamcatcher Happy Planner Printable

After many, MANY attempts at making another Halloween set, I just couldn't do it. I know, I know! Blasphamy!! But it just couldn't be done. NOTHING was coming out the way I wanted it to. BUT, I did have some inspiration hit for other things. If fact, I also made up 2 pages worth! Pretty awesome, right?! Well, I'll get right to it. These were made using elements and icons from Freepik and Flaticon. As always, please remember that these are for personal use only. Have a great day!



Download page 1 here.

Download page 2 here.

2 comments:

  1. I Absolutely Love these I think I will be printing quite a few Thank You for the Wonderful Planner Stickers 💖😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so great! Thanks for being so generous!

    ReplyDelete